This is the latest Vision Software update.
Release notes for version 2023.1:
- Frame Grabber multi-process sharing (require supporting Grabber firmware):
a. Access the same grabber from multiple processes for better control and monitoring.
b. Access different cameras from different processes to achieve better compartmentalization of camera and stream control.
- Merging (stitching) or re-ordering of image data, from a single or multiple camera sources.
- CoaXPress II: Support CoaXPress over fiber (CoF) bridge Frame Grabber
Fixes and improvements
- CoaXPress II: Fix communication with some CoaXpress 2.0 cameras
- Improved Python and C# bindings
- Improved and extended API samples
Please find the download links below:
• Installations for Windows: Download Here
• Installations for Linux: Download Here
If you have any questions or need technical support,
please do not hesitate to email us.
KAYA Instruments Team